Friday, November 23, 2007

HELLOS! enjoyablee dayy tdyy!!!

wentt to Mrs Toweyy housee tdyy.. she hellpped me wiif my STB readiing aloudd..=) ranng her upp a few dayys ago to sent regards to her..as its been long siince ii last got iin touch wiif her.. so deciidedd to giive her a call.. andd she gladly offer to helpp me wiif thiis..ii meann ii diint even thot of troubliing her..=)
love her man! To me, she is the bestt engliish teacherr ii hab everr know..
AWESOME.. ii mean she is willing to spendd annd sacrifiice her tiime on me andd really coachh me siincerely liike she always diid duriing her english tuition..

WHOO!!! its been 7 months siince ii last saw herr..wow.. simmply adorre and respectt her.. totally changedd my perspective about English.. without her, my english grades would be damm badd..andd ii mean reall bad..
[[those ppl who really know me will agree]]=X..
well, she's a caucasiian, so when talkiing to her, occasiionally really felt stressedd andd nervous cause you know.. theyy arre siimplyy too warm-loviing..=)
Thiinking backk, she not only helped me iin my english grades, she diid a lot for me too..
ii am BLESSED.!

so backk to topiic, she showedd me the wayy ii should readd e giiven text andd how expressivve ii have to be..iindeedd, underr her neverthless coachiing, ii beliievedd ii have iimproovedd.! blehs^^[[laughss]] ii usedd to be real real badd iin my oral-esp. readiing aloudd..butt ii guess, ii have iimprovedd..^^hmms..lovess`` practiisedd for abt 45minutes justt tryyiing to gett everythiing riight- e variiation iin pitch, intonatiion, and blablabla.

cann uu imagiine readiing a same text over and over for 45 minutes.? well, ii diid..andd iit aiint BORIING wiith HER!

ii beliievedd her..whattever she saiid, ii really bear iit iin my hearrtt..=)

andd afterr whiich, jjiiu we talkedd andd her words REALLY encourages me..^^ gosh, just seeing her is enoughh and really warm..her smile is so loviing larrhs andd andd her encouragement iindeed gave me a real boost forwardd..=) yepps.. andd before leaviing her place, she gave me a BIIG BIIG hugg! left her place at around 6.30pm.. =)

~~gonna miis herr.. ii miiss those dayys whenn ii had fun duriing her engliish tuiition..~~
--trust me, she is a really GOOD teacherr iin all aspectts..--
--learnnt a lot of thiings from her, both iin liife and iin academiic--
SHE aiint just a teacher, but also a friend.=)

andd so ya.. wentt to bugiis to miit leenx.. the whole journeyy, koorr koor sacriifiiced hiis diiner fiirst andd acc me talkk on e fone **weii-ta** orhhs.. hmm.. andd whenn miit daoo leenx dann he hanggs.. yepps..

andd thenn wenntt shoppiing at bugiis street..wentt to look forr shoes..andd iindeedd ii fouund daoo.. damm, ii likke a lot of paiirs larrhs.. gonna go backk andd buy those paiir.. justt boughtt one paiir tdyy..=X dontt wanna waste too much $ fiirstt.. so ya lorr.. afterr datt jiiu go long john eatt.. andd talkedd~

andd while waiting for bus 12, she suddenly remiinded mi datt ii diint buy myy fake eye lashes.. ARGHH! andd ii draggedd her to buyy.. butt thatt stupiid shopp donnt havv!!! =X huph..! denn bus 12 came, andd we ran forr iit.. **so paiisehhs larrhs**

satt all the wayy till downtown therre cos acc her go her frriend bday chalett.. andd sortt of know neww ppl therre.. one from np dehs.. same block as me.. ha! so "qiiao" so ya lorr.. so fuunny.. cos dontt really noe anyone thherre.. hmm.. neberr miind.. leenx andd ii keppt driinkkiing e green tea..nothing to eat so drriink lorr.. ehhs.. andd theyy entertaiinedd us for awhiile..=X yupps..

soon, 11plus pm jiiu leftt ler.. hiitched a riide home from leenx dad..so ya lorr..denn jiiu go pom-pomm.. clean cleann.. andd calledd koorrkoorr.. lol.. renyuann andd hiim so damm fuunny overr e fone larrhs! BWG! nothiing to sayy~ lol.. dontt so meann larrhs..! =.= andd crapp wiif them over e fone for thiink 2hour plus bahs.. jiiu hang ler..

diid 1/2 of my lesson p[lann tdyy.. too tiired cannt think muchh.. so deciided to continue tmrr or sunndayy.. hmm..


siimple love stayyiing at home these few dayys..
too lazyy to evenn gett out of my comfortt zone!
--piiff--
gett a liife, pls.


buayy buayy~
off to my bedd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home