Thursday, November 15, 2007

No school tdyy but just went for attachment!!!


once agaiin, theyy ( kids ) siimply meltt myy heart.. the wayy they talk, the way they whine and cry just to siit next to me.. so iinnocent andd adorable..=) fallen in love wif them again larrhs..=X

Tiing: "i got to go.. goodbye.."

Chiild A: "Why, go.. i want you to come again tomorrow, okay?"

Tiing: "Cause Teacher have sth to do at home..Okay, i will come next week again..promise."

Child B: "why, i dont wan you to go..can.." *gosh..the way child B looks at me andd spoke simple melted my heart..*

so she bu de to sayy bye bye to them.. whenn i wanted to leave, Child B gave a light kiiss on my cheeks and said "bye-bye, must rmb to come!" ^^ some children waved and shouted bye bye to me..=) purrely iinocence andd lovess..

Left andd headedd home afterwhiich.. had a healthyy lunchh..-Fruiits.. andd thats all.. diid my reflectiion for tdyy attachment andd some recordiings stuff.. andd off to myy napp..=X by the tiime ii woke up was liike 6plus pm ler.. diid my KWL chartt thenn..

andd off to watch channel 8 tbeee drama seriials lerr..=X

andd on and on iit goes... 10 plus pm jiiiu call leenx.. she soundds so boredd andd siianx larrhs..=X soundss liike gonna rot sii lerr..=X lol..^^ andd acc her to talkk for think gt 2hourrs plus bahs..

she damm troubledd oberr some stuff. as usual. giirls arre giirls.. andd tend to be sensitiive towards some iissues.. =X blablabla! andd den toldd korr korr thatt ii siick ler.. hhe calledd me backk straiight awayy..^^ askedd me got see doctorr, got eat medicine, got that, got this not.. LOL.. dann ii told leenx thatt see, evenn korr korr cares so much abt me, wat aboutt you..morever- is yourr...=.= she justt *hheavedd* =.= ppiieses are liidatt... LOL...

iindeed, haviing a korr-korr is somehow still better than haviing a so calledd "BF"... =.= forr whatt gett entangledd and burden myselff wiith all the "jealously, unhappiiness, andd blablabla for"??!?!?!

but agaiin, to be in love with someone u really love is a great and awesome thing that any ordiinary giirl like me wouldd yearn for.. [[ guess, is bu ke neng derr ]]

thatts my perspectiive.. so if anyonedont agree justt gett lostt.. =X ha!

lalalala`` andd ya..ii am still me, still happy, still contentedd! yepps..^^

damm siickeniing iirritatiing throatt.. it has been giiviing me trouble siince weddnesdayy.. agaiin, hadd a badd headache in the noon, thats whyy ii took my napp... andd now thiink the headache iis backk agaiin.. [ ROAR ] !!!

iff only fever could take away and remove all the unhappy memoriies away permanently.. that would be cool..! ii would rather not contamiinate my braiin wiith all the unhappy memorries andd get upsett wiith itt agaiin!=X

its enoughh..
assign is siimply driiviin me nuts..
ii niid a breakk..
to do all the thiings ii wanna do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home