Monday, September 10, 2007

wokee upp earlyy tdyy..diintt habb my 12 hours of slpp.. arghh..lalala``nberr miind.. wentt wiif mama to hadd my faciial doone..soo niice.. shee squeezedd my blackheadss andd certaiin stuffs on my face larr..=X paiin siia..took bus 26 all e wayy to bedokk iinterr.. on the bus got 1 wiierdo unclee.. cann sayy he sot sott one.. dann reachh bedook aso gt anotherr sot sott ppl talkk to mama.. -_-''' haas.. backk to topiic..
mama miitiing someone to gett her miilk powderr for sliimming purposes.. the ladyy helpp me measuree my bodyy.. ii meann as iin really measuree iin terms of my metabolism rate, my bone age, my calories.. lalalaala``andd moore..
iin conclusiioon.. =
myy bone iis only liike 16 years old thoughh ii amm 18 years old ler iin terms of chronological age. whiich meanns ii still cann groww...wahahha..=) but my activity level berii low.. needd more exerciise.. ha! thot ii have "shuii zhoong" engliish means waterr swelliing on my face.. causee my face keep canntt sliim doownn.. arghh.. bwgg..orr shoulld ii say too much babyy fatt liaoos..lalala``
butt the ladyy sayy donnt have.. my water level iin bodyy is excellent.. hurhurr``ii driink alot of waterr one leiis.. oh ya..my only badd partt is thatt ii do not have enoughh calciium amountt iin bodyy..gonna take some calciuum supplementts soon.. so ya..so happy.. nothiing wroong wiif my bodyy except the calciuum thiingyy.. lol.. ii still can grow larr..=X haas.. gonna do moree actiiviity thatt cann makke me tallerr..*giigles* ii justt wanna groww tallerr abiitt.. nott grreedy bahhs..=))
blablabla..
mama boughtt superr muchh sushii backk..atee diiner at bedokk iinter.. dann jiiu took bus home le.. spentt whole niight byy watchhiing tbee... hohohoho=)

enjoyeddd=)
anotherr dayy hadd passedd...
ii miis all my friiend..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home