Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tiingg-Cherr off hiim''->Supperr att nytee!

haas..``~3.25am lerrhs.. wahss, just now mett leenx for supper larrhs.. we go ponggol nasi lemakk eatt! yummy-yummy!!! lols.. WOndeRrFuL! lolx.. we weree liike talkiin on the fonee dann suddenlyy or shulld ii sayy standarrd derr, eitherr of uss will be hungryy orr mouthh itchy derr.. so there come thiis sentence on leenx msn personal message:

"Goh Li Ting, do you want to go eat ponggol nasi lemak with me!"


Lolx..=X
Soo We met! she took a cabb andd ii hopp on! ehhs.. cab fare was liike $6.70 larrhs.. or to be exact is $6.75! lolx..unclee say 5 cents neberr miind=X


soo as usual, my dearestt leenx paiid fiirst usiin herr biig 50buckss... -_-'''


we orderedd ourr food~~~


::..Ourr food..::


haass...=)) afterr eattiing, fromm theree, walkedd backk to my house... along the way, we were likee arguiin iin a fuuny wayy how muchh shulld ii givee herr ferr the cabb fare earlierrr onn!!! lolx.. shee iinsistedd 3 bucks, butt ii iinsistedd 70 cents larr//=X cause frm my house til there marr.. haas.. REALLY REALLY very fastt, fastt as iin terms of 2-3 minutes, we can reached theree larrhs!!! wahahhaa.. eventuallly, as usual, ii won! lolx.. wahahah^^

Reflectiing whatt ii hab done iin the afterrnnoon,... was really meaniingful.. hmms..ii put my heartt and soull to teach hiim..-myy youngerr brootherr-Darryl... he wass GOOD! ii wouldd sayy.. ii did not raiise my voiice att hiim, iinsteadd ii was amazed by my patiience towards hiim... [Afterr beiing in ECH for 1semester doess hellp-esp. my patiience becamee better]**

ii taughtt hiim as much as he could absorbb.. ii hope he diid..he iis smartt andd justt need someonee to coach hiim and answerr hiis doubts and guiide hiim..through-out, but, well, parents got to work and left him at grandma house frm morniing till night when mom go briing him home..

sometiimes, ii do feel guillty that he arent copiing ratherr well iin schh in terms of academiic..he is ratherr farr behiind..grandparents are illiterate...parents does not even have the time to coach him.. haiis... lleft me lerhs.. noww is Sem 1 holiday, ii tryying my bestt to help hiim.. iinddeed, ii am responsible in his academiic becos of the factt that ii am his elderr sisterr..

**heavedd**itss diifficullt.. well, got to tryy.. ii am Tiing lerrhs.. unbeattable derhhs^^=)

mom dintt feel well tdyy...andd guess whatt youngerr brother saidd..: "you go restt, me and jiejie will help you do your housework..."aww.. so swweet larrhs.. whoosh~ wwas amazed and proudd by whatt he had saiid.. he is SWEET! he iss like those small managerr iin chargee at home..wouldd riing me up if he does not see me at home..and ask me what ttime am i coming back and wouldd ask me to be careful when on the way back..aww..

leenx ennvious me of thiis larrhs..=))

ii amm Contentedd wiith all these,

::..Famiily, Frens, School andd Everythiing!.::

ii am CONTENTEDD!

::..::..LO_oKiing forr a purpoosee iin liife..::..::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home