Sunday, April 25, 2010

25th April,

GLT had her first driving lesson.
with best friend.

ii swear the initial moments while waiting was nerve-breaking.
for me la.

next thing, ii knew, ii sat beside the instructor, Sam.
luckily, he was super patient and soft-spoken.
it kinda kind of liike calm my nervous--ness.

lesson was 100 minutes,
60 minutes later, ii was taught how to drive the car.
forward and reverse,
nd ard the circuit.
wheee~ stepping the right amount of the accelerator, the brake, and turning ard bends.
challenging yet fun!

handbrake decided to make things tough for me,
no matter how hard i press the button,
it just wont go down. =.='''
heng~ he helped me eh. nd the third time, ii sort of know how to release handbrake.

Instructor Sam gave me this green apple.
it was kinda random thing,
anyway,
iit still made my first driving lesson happier. :)))



as for now, ii think he's like the best instructor,
i even have that thought of wanting him to be my fixed instructor.
but cant.
sad-edd.

still, an interesting drivingexperience afterall. :D
ii believed lesson #2 would be even better.
nd ii cant wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home