Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happyy Birthdayy to TWO of my DEAREST Friiends.

HAPPYY 20th Birthdayyy!!!

ndd

HAPPYY 21th Biirthdayy!!!

though we rarely or hardly meet,
still.
theyy were once part of the chapterr in my life.
andd yes, they have made a difference in my life in one way or anotherr.

friends are afterall friends.
do smile andd be happy, yea?

ii think spore reallyyaint a good place for couples.
boriing.
ii prefer to have many activities planned .
andd ii just go andd not me thinking and planning what to do.
or maybe its the timing.
too little time if one wanna do many stuffs.

feeling real siick siince ystd.
badd throat, bad cough = NO VOICE!!!

colleagues have been great,
ii m just like the lil girl,
ii must sayy,
my class teacherss really take GREATTcarre of me.

treat me eat this nd that,
always buyy food for me den dont wanna collect $ from me,
in other words, too NICE!
AWESOME.

thats why even when ii m so so sick,
ii still turn up for work,
cos TOO many trs andd even auntiess have taken MC,
ndd ii donnt wanna cause Tr X to have bad headache of not having enough staffs.

ii m thankful. :)
ciiaos.

nights, earthlings.!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home