Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday. blue-s-s-s-s...
went schh for 2 hr lecture.
andd off, backk home.
seriously, dont feel like gg home,
linger alone somewhere near.
but oh well,
nobodyy,
but me, me, and me.

sounds like duh,
GLT. have been like datt since the start of this sem. . .
seriously.
ii dono what ii wan now.

to come out and work after grad?
or get a degreee?
wiith wheelock??
dats not really my original plan at all,
not at all.
my social work,
will ii ever be there?
siigh. =X
dont ask me whyy ii wana be in social work,
iits just me.
ii like.
ironic,
still, ii applied for wheelock.
application results out jan 2010.

oAHH.
maybe god has another plan for me?!
iidontknow, seriously. degree in wheelock means another 2 years of intense stuff which ii am studying and doing now.
siigh.

thiinking, maybe working after grad sounds good,
but as a teacher?
ii dont know iif ii am ready for the challenge,
ready for everything, or not?! =(

off-mood entire day.
perhaps,
at times, when ii care too much,
this happens.
tell me how,
tell me why. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home