Friday, October 30, 2009

week 2 of school.
no comments.
not enjoying.
till then,

ii guess ii have to have better management of my emotions,
and my 360degrees up and down sides of emotions,
how pathetic.
afterall, its still me, me, me and me.

special fri.
not with anybody,
but wiith my all-time best friend.
siince 2004.
its like we just share e same of everything.
definitely,
at this point of time,
ii am not at home yet.
went pubbing.

just felt that ii neededd a breather over this weekend.
some immune booster to gett me going,
to keep me going, till ii cant take it.

ii dont know how,
ii dont know why,
but ii know ii miss you.

neither here nor there,
either here or there,
ps: ii miss those days,
where ii dont have to give a f damn to anything.

ii am not satisfied.
tell me how,
tell me why,
isit u,
isit me,
or isit ii too. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home