Tuesday, October 06, 2009

workk has beenn pretty alright.
just that all the kids came tdy.
FULL-house.
well,
idk why but ii am starting to miss the kiids.
7 more days of seeing the kiids,
7 more days of hugging the kiids,
7 more days of kissing the kids,
7 more days of asking the kids "if they love me not?"
7 more days of every little thing btw me and them .


you will be amazed by the different answers the 3 years old give:
#1.
LT: "Child A, you love me not?"
Child A: " Yes!"
LT: "How much you love me?"
Child A: " So so much!"
#2.
*SAME qns*
Child B: "I love you hen duo hen duo lei!" (translate in chinese)

still got a lot funny answers by the little ones. :D
too much to be mentioned here.
ANDD school will reopen on the 19th. =X
which means proj proj and proj.

working and schooling have its pros and cons.
still, iits a learning experience la.
TYL say ii am being too "theoretical" recently.
LAUGHS!!!```
ii guess iit just my perceptions and feelings nowadays.
being too attachedd wiith the little ones is kind of . . . . .
difficult to be detachedd .
Gfs on Mooncake FESTVIALL :DDD


till we meet again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home