Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2nd last dayy of working.:(((

tdyy MingMing's parents boughtt me a small gift.
a gold bracelet.

veryy nice. wiith blink bliink.
in fact, iit was the heart that matters.
ii was somehow puzzzledd like why they bought me the giftt.
these few weeks, ming ming became very attached to me.
whichh was kind of sweet in one way or another.

hopefully ii have made a difference in each and every single child in N1.
andd children do go home and tell their parents about the happenings in school.
guess ming ming do tell his parents about me. dats whyy.

felt veryy touched and appreciated.
indeed, its very encouraging.
ii mean like some parents actually do see the efforts teachers put in. :)))
dear kids,
ii promiise ii will be back.
pls dont forget me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home