Thursday, April 30, 2009

yepps. !
Lastt few mintues of being 19.
well !

ii wish- ii wish- ii wish :
- good results !
- get attached to a good childcare for attachment and have a good mentor!
- BB also stay healthy, teng me more, be the sweetest . !
- family members and friends healthy and stayy happy !

PART 1 :

cliques celebratedd my bday at the snack bar,
near can 2 there.
they gave me a "dangerous" feeling.
its like anytime, the cake can be on my face.

first,
they got me to stand on the table to blow the candle at the height i am.
but well, the uncle say cannot stand on the table.
so HAHA. i got down andd they got me to blow the candle at a distance.
super funny la.

second,
they took turn to feed me cake.
attempting to smash the mouthful of cake on my face.



HAHA.
not really successful though.

Thanks clique :D


PART 2:

met myy DEARESTT E-li-tan at cine.
she bought me a handbag as bday present wwhich we both think suits me.
*happy* happy *
yepp. andd acc her to buy her sister bday present.
her sister bday falls on the same day as me.

thenn went to mushroom pot andd had our lovely diiner. :D
it was meant to be a surprise planned by her !
but HAHA, II guessed it correct last night when she gave me clue. =X
diiner-edd.
MUSHROOM!!!

dint eexpect her to buy a super cute muffin wiith words "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" . . .
creative way !
instead of cake.
yep. ! love it super much .

first time she really celebrate my bday and planning all the surprises for me !
**happy**
after diiner, went leenx house therre slack slackk andd chill out.
nice place to chill. :D

hadd a HAPPYY ndd wonderful birthday eve celebration !
wiith all the surprises . !
*smiles*


Wonderful 20th bday eve :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home