Tuesday, April 28, 2009

nearly died from teaching my lil bro.
english composition to him seems like the end of the world.
think is becos ii care too much, or he cant be bothered.
while he still in la la land.
yet, on the contrary,
my heart and logic did not match.
promised myself not to be botheredd about him.
yet, my heart told me that ii could not leaave him in the lurch and die there.
emotions are complicated !

super super shag !
bad morning!
bad bus!
bad day.
bad weather.
bad diiner.
BADBADBAD!!!
everything just seems bad.

everyone seems to be wearing all kinds of mask.
no longer know who ii can...
how pathetic right.
confused, puzzled.
was told not to trust anyone too much other than. . .
what ii thought doesnt seem to match .
once bitten, twice shy.

maybe ii should put on a mask too.
can ii trust . . .
you,
me,
she,
him,
them?

moodyy.
dont feel good. =(
it takes less than a minute to tear things apart.
BUT a lifetime to build things back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home