Monday, April 20, 2009

FIRST day of school.
kkiinda excited though.
met cliques andd hadd breakfast at makan place.
eee. breakfast sucks.
ii dont likke the food there.

class starts at 9am.
Juliana was damn funny ,
thiink she is one of the better lecturer la .
Lecture was fun and time passes kiinda fast .
still, ii can feel the pressure and burden resting its position on my shoulderr !

2hrs of break time before the next ttutorial starts,
so slacked with cliques, walk ard atrium, go see CCA.
HAHA. every year, we act like freshmen, year 1 .

hmm. lunch-edd andd cliques ask me stuffs.
alryte. came clean wiith them .
LOL. =X

after tutorial, school endedd. went trackk there wiith cliques,.
qiu and ana went running,
while Liing and Shelby acc me wait for BB.

siilly BB,
take wrong bus, endedd upp walkk a very veryy long route to my school.
met BB at sch bus-stop.
bus-edd home wiith BB.
acc BB eat Mac at spore post.
thenn jiiu walk home le.
BB miss his bus so acc him wait for bus .

BB !
ii believed you will make the words come true,
ii believed you will treat me the best,
ii believed you will be the best bf.
andd give me a simple r/s.
trust me that ii wont change. :D
*[[huggs]]*
miiss you la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home