Wednesday, April 29, 2009

class.
usual.
went claim cca points.
andd off to take bus to ah yi house.

had many options.
either a, b, c or d ?
eventually, decided to go find ah yi and girl girl ruixi.
still, felt kinda down the entire morning.
thinking that i might feel better if ii go see girl girl ruixi.

had a long bus ride .
allowed my thoughts to wander freely.
alone.
rainy weather just make it worse.

finally reachh andd saw girl girl ruixi .
she's my antidote.
looking at her makes me smile.
ii needed something terribly to make me smile.

indeed, after spending the entire noon at ah yi house,
ii felt a lot better.
playedd wiith girl girl ruixi ,
had lunch at the ponggol plaza,
walk ard the neighbourhood wiith ah yi and girl girl ruixi,

left ard evening time.
and took bus all the wayy back home.
this time, my heart was lighter as compared to how ii felt earlier on . . .


BB aii-aii also played a part in making me feel happier.
siilly.
its happiness to have you . !
knowing that you will always be there.
blehs!
xiang ni la ~


on a happier note,
meeting my best friend on this earth,
dear e-li-tan for diiner tmr.
surprise, surprise, surprise !!!
2 more days!
GOODBYE 19 ,
HELLO 20 !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home