Friday, August 21, 2009

HAPPYY BIRTHDAYY
NICHOLAS !!!

HAPPYY BIRTHDAYY
AUNTIE KUAI CHAN !!!

The teachers playedd a dirty joke on Auntie Kuai Chan !
LOL.
shall not elaborate much.
it really warms my heart knowing that everyone cares for one another and actually took the effort to have a mini celebration during the children's nap time.
**smiiles**

In a nutshell,
first week of work,
awesome,
thumbs-up,
enjoyable.
I guess afterall ii am cut outt to bbe andd workk iin thiis environment.
thinking back of how ii myselff doubted my own ability and capability during attachmentt,
NOWW. ii guess ii am more sure oof myself.
keepiing trackk of the dailly happenings in my tiny winy diary,
for me to reminsence the beautiful little events . :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home