Friday, August 07, 2009

Hellos.
HUMAN beiings =D
//=
been a long long timme siince ii updatedd a properr post.
how should ii start.
wherr should ii start.

#1
completedd my 8weeks of attachment at a totally new childcare.
passedd field supervisor assessment.
passed mentor assessment.
love the 2 corners which ii set up.
despite the late nights,
the grouchy-iiness..
STILL.
ii seriously miiss those 15 "little angels" of mine.
ii miss the teachers there.
ii miss mentor.

ii miss the aunti cook.
ii miss everylittle thing there.
AHH. isnt it amazing how strangers become friends.
and time just passedd in a blinkk of eye.


#2
ALL assignments are cleared.
last minute has never been in my dictionary nor cross my mind before.
time mgt improveD,

and will continue to improve. =D
ii Believe thatt eevrry obstacle thatt ii overcome,

will make me to be a stronger G.LT. !

#3
despite having little or no time at all. . .
i still managed to squeeze out that tiny winy time slot for my lovvely Gfs.
celebratedd AH POH bdayy early in advance.
didnt celebrate NATIONAL DAY wiith Gfs !
meeting them tomorrow for movie. :D
friends are those who realli appreciate and understandd.

#4
Last but not least.
DEAREST Babebabbyyy :DDD
your understanding was what that matters the most during this period of time.
whenn theres a lot of attachment stuff to do.
a lot of projs to clear.
instead of grumbling and complaining,
you knew what i wanted,
and what my priority was. . .

all along, ii stand firm with my piorities.
you knew how stubborn ii am.
you knew that no matter what you say or do, you still cannot get me out or away from all the attachmentt stuff.
still. ii am glad that you understand me and acc me through.
loves **

anddd. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

#5

ITT'S MYY WELL-DESERVEDDD HOLIDAYYY!!!
restiing for one weekk.
andd its workk time.
how cool.
"LITTLE angels, dont forget me!"
17august., ii will be back.
all the hugs and kisses!
GOODBYYE
YEAR 3 SEM 1!!!!
ii have had my fair share of sweet and sour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home