Wednesday, May 27, 2009

mama acc me to my new childcare .
so funny.
makes me think back how mama used to acc me last time.

When ii was young, she brought me to school and from school regardless of rain or shine,
as ii grew older, she would still acc me to all the misc stuff,
be it anything.
whenn ii fall sick, she will be the one who wakes up in the wee hours to feed me medicine,
and now, ii still feel like a little giirl,
ahh, no wonder, there's the chinese song about MOTHERS.
how great motherly love is . :)

backk to topic,
went to the new childcare whichh ii will be going on a daily basis in less than 2 weeks time.
first tiime ii was so particular about my physical image.
first impression eh.
definitely, ii smiled and appear to be confident. *LAUGHS*

she brought me around the centre,
introduced me to all the teachers there,
then hadd a pretty long conversation wiith mentor,
ii was prepared. :)

HAHA.
mentor was not that fierce or whatt as i thought she miight be.
infact, after the conversation with her,
somehow, i feel safe. . .
safe iin her hands.
ii told her ii would bug her wiith questions,
and she saidd sure. she would love to .!!!
HOHOHOH. XD

ii pray, ii hope ii will have a fruitful time there. :)
ii am on my own now.
FP,
ii will conquer you,
defeat you,
whatever challenges waiting there,
wait for me.
ii WILL survive through.

mama was waiting for me outside sitting there.
she saidd ii took a long time, she waited for me for 1.5 hours. =XXX
bus to Bedok there, hadd lunchh ,
went see relative andd treatedd my knee.
old injury.
felt old.
HAHA.
andd ii got the white bandage thiing wrapped ard my knee now.

bus home.
mett BB awhile.
slackedd.
andd soon he have to leave for work le.

ndd ii took a nap den. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home