Tuesday, May 26, 2009

shelby acc me iin the morn to amk inter there.
boughht hp pouch!
yea. like finally.
happyhappyy:)))
Thanks shelby for acc-ing me.
lunch-edd andd bus 74 to sch.

met ana on bus and went sch tgt.
did projects.
idk what to say.
things didnt turn out as well as what ii thought.

went to some charity meeting at 6pm.
introduce ourselves as:

MANGO mang, (NICOLE)
Apple ang, (TYL)
Strawberry, (SHELBY)
Ana the banana, (ANA)
Hazel the nut, (HAZEL)
and Doti. (DOROTHY)

HOHOHOHOHO. XD
and ii am Orange Chen.

Thanks to my randomness and ingenious thought at that moment.
MUAHAHAHAHA.!

bus withh SHELBY.
had late diiner at spore post.
ii guess we were exhausted but didnt manage to catch a wink.
idk why, yes . we were sitting down.
my eyes told me that it wants to close.
yet my brain told me "NO"
iit was that feeling, that shiity feeling.

ii am gonna leave it alone for now.
till my heart tells me to get involved with it.
till my brain gets tangled by everything that is linked.

home kinda late.
mac ice-cream cone made me felt happier somehow.
watchedd Liing's DIY the movie clip for me.
somehow ii FINALLY watch it!


TAN YAN LING.
this is for you. !
guess what,
my water pipe actually turned on whenn ii watchhed the video lar!
oh, tears. ! ~
ii am really touchedd la.
ii have always believed that you,
TYL, will always be my BEST partner . . .
be it school work,
outside of school stuff,
and ,many many more things to come.
and iit will always be in thiis way.
hao ma?
isnt it awesome how me and you just click.
andd how we grew closer each single year.
the same words that we said at the same time,
the same thinking thought at the same time.
the funny stuff that ONLY me and you would do.
TELEPATHY!
AHH!

Dearest Liing,
Thanks for your video,
and everything. :DDD
yea, talking to camera somehow make my QAD, you, silly.
still, ii mulumulu you to the max. :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home