Monday, March 16, 2009

mama and lil bro acc me go see doctor with me.
siick very long le,
pp then, ajisen for lunch.
yumm!
eat till full-full.
denn walk ardd see tv, oven and others.
preferr harvey norman there the tv price. . .
thenn go arcadee play.
spent 17 bucks.
mama pay.
fun and great time. 3 of us playy tgt . . . :D
play bb for super many rounds cos that one the ticket a lot.
we got 30 plus to 40 tickets for many rounds,
more worthh.

Then go redeem some stuff only, save the remaining points for next time.
then hand itchy, play the game got a lot of sweets one,
the scoop and release machine eh.. wasted 6 bucks on that. got some sweets and dumbo scotchtape though.

spent a long long time at arcade
once in a while, so still okayy. !
anywayy. giant and bought stuff,
andd sushii.
buyy giive popo and grandpa tryy.

cabbed to popo house.
so cute, old people seldom or never eat sushi before de,
thenn popo and grandpa so funny.
adorable.

pop over at childcare awhile,
super miiss the kids.
so happy, they remember me. =D
talkedd and played with them awhile and went back to popo house.
super tired and fall asleep. (if ii dint rmb wrongly.)

diiner-ed, tv-edd and home.
home continue packing room.
tiired.
andd tada. update andd goiing off le.

tell me that my intuition is wrong,
assure me that you will always be there,
convince me.

gonna be awayy.

dear friiends, if looking for me,
can msg me. will see when ii on my phonee.

idk why, just need a good and tranquil rest.
those whiich ii have outiings with,
ii will turn upp . :D
no worries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home