Saturday, March 14, 2009

fingers crossed.
praying that iit will not happen again.
not happy.

upset.
no smiles,
no laughter,
no more.
that feeling again.
i dont like that.

but i cant stop myself from thinking abt many things. .
i wanna sleep as long as i can,
i wanna go backto the old days,
i wanna be carefree,
i wanna be naive,
i wanna cry when i am sad,
and laugh when i am happy,
i wanna scream,
scream all my feelings and thoughts out,

i wanna ignore the negative thoughts struggling in my heart,
devil or angel?
i wanna take things in my stride,
i wanna be my best,
i wanna have no regrets in life,
i wanna be positive,
i wanna convince myself,
i wanna be the old me,
cant ffind whatis missing.
is it you or is it just me?!

illusion~plstake my breath away.
tootired.
seems to lost my direstion in life,
what do you have in plan for my life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home