Saturday, January 23, 2010


went see doctorr again.
damn ,
keeps coming back.
lunchhedd at sing post.
nice xiaoguo mian.
walkk ard.
wanna be a SUPERRfillial daughter this yearr,
not that ii aint fillial. but key word: SUPERRR
so gonna buy mama cny clothings for her once ii get my pay,
super broke now also.
finally got some stuffs on hand settled.
fewer burderns,
andd yupps.
projects,
mio-tv,
food,
aree my LOYAL-companions.
II realised,
as one grows older,
family seems to be moremoremoree important,
maybe not to all,
but to me, YES.
friends will change,
but no matter how family change, they will still love me
and treat me like their one and onlyy precious.
GLT's time= work, projects, family,the kids, b, gfs, best gf.
PS: Sequence does not affect the importance level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home