Wednesday, April 08, 2009

supposed to be lackofsleep.
on phone till sun coming out.
but idk why still so energetic.

mama wann go parkway buy thing,
so after teaching lil bro study supposed to go there one.
so late liao. evening liao.
ma fan.
need travel here and there.
so never. next time.

popo house for diiner.
yummy. siimple dinner made me smile.
no appetite for the pastfewdays.
popo cute-ness made me smile evenn wider.
AHH.

//: watchedd some variety show at channel u .
grandpa made me smile evenevenn wider.
thankful.

home-ed wiith lil bro.
andd he dancedd with blasting music.
yup. 9year old boy shake here and there.
made me laughh till omg.

i realise its a chore to read some parts of a book each night.
tedious.
andd dint fulfil things that ii promised myself to do.
how pathetic.

andd. tada.
my day.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home