Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year 2008 comiing to an end ler.
goiing ecp later wiith family.
so post my last post of this year 2008 now,

what a sweet and sour year.
tears and laughter.

joy and sorrow.

thinking backk...
learnedd a lot a lot thiis year,
grew up.

in fact, think the most that i have gained are: responsibility and courage.
liike any other human,
ii do have my own fears, disappointments and challenges to face in everydaylife.
ii am glad that i have overcome all the challenges that have came in my way in yr 2008.
Hurrayy!!!
iin my memory, all ii can rmb is that, i have been doing unlimitedd assignments thiis year.

seriiously,

hOpe that 2009 would be a muchh betterr yearr,
andd fruitful.
my mr.right.
field practicum be good and get back to my current centre.
GOOD academic results.
family members happy and healthy.
friends all happy, get good grades AND grow old tgt wiith me.
Baobeii-korr, carefree, find his aim and goal in life, dont so stress lar! will old der!!!
rmb, ii will always be there:DDD

well,
Good-bye 2008.
cheerios 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home